Adult Education Budget Short Courses
HRUK E-Learning store can now offer training for the health and social care sector via the new Adult Education Budget (AEB), which replaced the Adult Skills Budget (ASB) from August 2016. The AEB is the SFAs budget that covers funding for all qualifications that do not fall into the advanced learning, Apprenticeships & European Social Fund. Its principal purpose is to engage adults and provide the skills and learning they need to equip them for work, an apprenticeship or further learning.
The purpose of the AEB is to provide adults with the skills and learning they need to equip them for work, an apprenticeship or further learning.
The AEB recognises the effectiveness of training eager, motivated and enthusiastic workers in order to improve business performance and build a committed and skilled workforce.
- Learn at your own place
- Log in at a time and location that fits with your work life balance
- Develop your awareness and knowledge of your subject
- Gain a qualification that demonstrates a specialist knowledge
- Achieve a qualification recognised throughout your industry
- Improve employment opportunities
- Broaden your job goals and gain new opportunities for employment
- Demonstrate investment in staff
- Empower staff to feel valued and continue their professional development
- Improved qualified workforce
- Unemployed perspective
- Employer perspective
Most importantly all of these courses are all FREE of charge to the employer and employee!
Please click on the below tabs to explore the different courses.