NVQ's

Government Funded Apprenticeships for 16 – 65 Year Olds

HRUK Offer Government Funded Apprenticeships For 16 – 65 Year Olds Across Several Different Sectors Within The UK

Government Funded Apprenticeship Courses We Have Available

Accountancy Level 2, 3 & 5
Automotive (Light & Heavy Vehicle) Level 2 & 3
Barbering Level 2 & 3
Body & Paint Level
Business Administration Level 2, 3 & 4
Business Improvement Techniques Level 2 & 3
Business Improvement Techniques (B.I.T) Level 2, 3 & 4
Children & Young People’s Workforce Level 2 & 3
Children & Young People’s Workforce Management Level 5
Cleaning Level 2
Contact Centre Operations Level 2 & 3
Creative and Digital Media Level 3
Customer Service Level 2 & 3
Design Level 2 & 3
Electro – Technical Level 3
Engineering Electrical I Electronic Maintenance Level 2 & 3
Engineering Industrial Applications (Performing Engineering Operations) Level 2
Engineering Industrial Applications (Performing Manufacturing Operations) Level 2
Engineering Maintenance & Installation Level 2 & 3
Engineering Manufacturing Level 2 & 3
Engineering Mechanical Maintenance Level 2 & 3
Engineering Technical Support Level 2 & 3
General Construction Operations Level 2
Fabrication and Welding Level 2 & 3
Hairdressing (Northampton) Level 2 & 3
Health & Fitness Level 2 & 3
Health & Social Care Level 2 & 3
Healthcare Support Services Level 2
Health & Social Care Management Level 5
Hospitality FOH Level 2 & 3
Hospitality Supervision Level 2 & 3
Hospitality BOH including Pro Cooking 2 & 3 Level 2 & 3
Innovation and Growth Level 4 & 5
ITQ Users Level 2 & 3
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Level 2
Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 2
Leadership and Management Level 2, 3, 4 & 5
Learning & Development Level 3
Management Level 3 & 5
Marketing Level 2 & 3
Mechanical Maintenance (all pathways) Level 2 & 3
Motor Vehicle Level 2 & 3
PCV (drivers) Level 2
Pharmacy Level 2
Project Management Level 3, 4 & 5
Recruitment Level 2 & 3
Retail Level 2 & 3
Sales & Telesales Level 2 & 3
Scaffolding Level 2
Site Joinery Level 2
Social Media and Digital Marketing Level 3
Storage Logistics Level 2 & 3
Team Leading Level 2
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 2
Warehousing Level 2
Youth Work Level 2 & 3

To qualify, all prospective candidates must:

  • Be aged 16 to 65
  • Have a UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number (Funding can be offered to Foreign Nationals provided that they do hold a UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number)
  • Be working 16 hours or more per week (Paid or Voluntary work)
  • Be working in the field that the qualification is in eg. To do Health and Social Care you must be working within the care sector
  • Not have a Degree or currently be in receipt of Government Funded Training. We can fund people with a Nursing Degree depending on the course you wish to do.

Employers will have to contribute 10 per cent of the cost of training an apprentice, and the government will ‘co-invest’ by paying the remaining 90 per cent for levels 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 providing the above criteria is met. A further advantage to the funded training we offer is that there is very little impact on your staff’s working day, as most of the work can be completed out of work with only the assessments being required to take place at the place of work.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL EMPLOYERS IN THE CARE SECTOR

On Thursday 9th October 2014 the Care Quality Commission (CQC) confirmed how it will regulate, inspect and rate care homes and community adult social care in England. Following extensive joint development, consultation and testing over the last eighteen months, CQC has issued documents called ‘handbooks’, which will help care providers to understand how they will be assessed and rated from now on. Specialist teams, including trained members of the public (called Experts by Experience), will inspect services, unannounced. The reason why this has come about is due to some care homes across the UK receiving bad press on the Panorama document. The course that will benefit buisinesses towards this inspection is the Government Funded apprenticeship in Customer Service Levels 2 and 3 featured above.

For more information on the mum tests please see the link below.

http://www.cqc.org.uk/content/making-mum-test-real-cqc-sets-out-its-new-model-inspecting-adult-social-care

For more information on funded training please contact a member of our team

 

CALL 0113 225 1244